66th ANNUAL SPRING HILL FALL FESTIVAL VENDOR & CRAFT SHOW
SPRING HILL CITY PARK VENDORS ~ SATURDAY 10am - 5pm & SUNDAY 10am - 5pm
* Booth fees are set and non-negotiable or refundable.
* The Spring Hill Fall Festival is a rain or shine event, refunds will not be given. There is no shade guarantee. Booth Size is 10′ X 10′ square. Canopy size may not exceed 10′ X 10’ square. You must bring your own tent, tables and chairs.
* Electricity for a single outlet is available at an additional charge per booth. You are responsible for getting your electricity to our extension cords. You will need to provide at least a 20′ extension cord.
* Any person serving food in the park is required to dispose of their grease properly. There will be no dumping of grease in the park, trash cans or dumpsters.
* City Park set-up begins Saturday at 7am. You must be set-up and ready by 9am on Saturday. Please unload vehicle quickly and do not set up until your vehicle is parked in a designated area. Vendors pass this along to your staff. Those not complying will be towed at the owner’s expense. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE LINED PARKING AREA. THIS AREA IS RESERVED FOR FOOD TRUCKS.
* No early “Pack-Ups” unless approved by Festival Committee member prior to the event! Early Pack-up (without approval) may cause your booth to not be accepted next year. A Map with instructions will be sent via e-mail to participants.
* Vendors are subject to approval by Fall Festival Committee.
Click HERE to see our Schedule of Events for the weekend!!
Non-profit Booth - $25.00
Handmade Crafts Booth - $40.00
Commercial Booth - $100.00
Electricity - $20.00 for 110V
$25.00 for 220V
If you choose to purchase online, you have to put the price in manually.
Vendors ONLINE Registration
Please choose one of the links above to fill out the application and submit it to us.
(Payment due upon submission).
If you are planning to mail an application to us, please EMAIL and let us know.
Sales Tax information found here:
2020 Park Vendors
If you have filled out an application and are not on this list, please click here to email us.
This list is double checked and updated weekly. Vendors are put on the list in the order we receive them.
List updated 06/17/2020
Click HERE to view the map.
***Map & vendor locations subject to change.***